Seeing Agile increasingly weighed down since its inception, Dr. Alistair Cockburn, one of the authors of the Agile Manifesto, devised the Heart of Agile to re-focus attention on the four elements that makes work effective:
Collaborate. Deliver. Reflect. Improve.
The Heart of Agile Conference is a two-day journey that invites people from diverse sectors to have meaningful exchanges on those four elements.
The exchanges are held in four formats allowing different types of exploration:
• General sessions let people listen to a key speaker and converse with their neighbors on topics of their interest.
• Experience Reports offer first-hand information and reflection: “We saw this… We learned the following from our experience…”. Experience reports serve as an exchange opportunity for practitioners to learn from others.
• Collaborative Conversations offer joint problem solving with other participants. A facilitated peer-topeer event, where everyone has something to contribute.
• Tutorials provide opportunities to learn directly from experts, whether better ways to collaborate, an aspect of delivery, or some new technique.
In addtion, the Exhibition Space allows participants to see the latest offerings in the field, and talk one-on-one with specialists.
As a bonus, both the Project Management Institute and the the Scrum Alliance accept the conference toward 16 ongoing education credits. For more information on SEUs, please refer to their respective web sites.
Past Heart of Agile Conferences
The call for speakers is OPEN!
Please here you can find all the details on the Call for Speakers.
Call for Speakers Open: February 12th – February 28th.
Last year, we had an overwhelming response of great speakers and topics that made it quite difficult to narrow the list.
Our Guest Speakers this year
We would like to thank our Sponsors for their support. Please be sure to visit the Sponsors at the Sponsor Exhibition at the conference.
To register for the Heart of Agile Conference 2018, please click on this button:
Registration fees are as follows:
|Early Bird Registration||Through February 28, 2018||$315|
|Advance Purchase||March 1, 2018– April 15, 2018||$350|
|Registration at Door||April 16 – 26, 2018||$390|
Registration to the Conference includes the following:
- Access to all Keynote Sessions.
- Access to all Presentation and discussion tracks.
- Access to the Sponsor Exhibition.
- Meals and non-alcoholic beverages during the conference to include: Breakfast, Morning Break, Lunch, and Afternoon Break.
- Networking and Collaboration Reception after Day 1 of Conference.