Events for October 8, 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
Hey There Heart of Agile Scotland Community,
Whilst missing you all, we’ve been mega busy, like honey bees in the background lining up the next super duper instalment for October so here it is. This is set to be a humdinger of a session as we have not one but two fab topics for you to get in to.
First off we have the most awesome Scott Howard taking us through “Stop Banging Your Fist to Make the Work Go Faster”
How Not to Speed up the Work - 20 years of banging
- A look at the complexity belief and asking the
question why this is often forgotten?
- Some suggestions on how to hold POs / Leadership
to account for behaviour that hinder rather than
smooth the flow of self organising teams’ delivery.
- Sharing of scrum master tips when faced with
business pressure to take responsibility for a delivery
that lies with the team.
Sounds epic! Can’t wait to hear what Scott has to share on this one.
Then just when you thought we could not top that, we have only gone and lined up a look at Business Agility at Scale with the superb Evelyn Lekhtman. Take a look at the below to whet the learning appetite:
- During the last 18 months I started to investigate Business Agility at Scale, I wanted to know if the concept was even achievable. Lucky I was given the opportunity to participate and witness a successful Business Agility at Scale transformation. Also, I reviewed findings from the Business Agility Institute and performed 121 interviews with C-Level Leaders as well as Agile Leaders within the UK and beyond to understand why some businesses are succeeding and why others are failing.
- During the session I will share my findings, user cases, and techniques to answer the question, "Is Business Agility at Scale Doable & How Can You Help on the Journey?"
Agility at scale at Enterprise level, sounds both brilliant and intriguing doesn't it?
Sign up now and join me, Jak, Robb, Kathy, Shane, Scott, and Luke on the best Thursday October has to offer doing some socially distant learning in a group of more than 6 that is legal! Bring your beer and or wine, sit back and get involved.
Look forward to seeing you all there. Tell your friends, this one should be huge!Find out more »